Do you want help from 'For The Love of Food' for your Charity Event? Then read on...
I'm passionate about charity and donate lots of time, energy and money whenever and wherever I can. However, there is only so much cash I can donate, so I'm looking for other ways to help raise money and to help all the various causes that touch my heart. You can probably tell I love to bake, so I'd love to offer to make/bake tasty goods for your charity event. Perhaps you have a raffle you need a gorgeously decorated cake for, or a bake sale where cupcakes will go for £1 a time. Perhaps you'd like favours for guests at a charity ball?
There are no catches. It gives me the chance to try new things, to blog about them and, most importantly, to donate to charity in a new way. You get help with your charity event. The charity gets all the lovely proceeds. Everyone's a winner. Have a look at the bottom of this page for previously donated items.
If you'd like to take advantage of this, please bear in mind a few things:
- Ideally, you'd be in the North West of England and be able to pick up (or be very local for delivery).
- If you are elsewhere in the UK, I am able to ship but what I can ship is rather limited.
- You will need to prove that you are holding a charity event (leaflet, website etc)
- You will need to credit For The Love of Food when holding the raffle/bake sale etc.
with the following information:
- Your name
- Your event details (inc. date and location)
- Chosen charity
- What you would like me to do (i.e. cakes for bake sale, biscuits for favours, cake for raffle, items for afternoon tea etc).